Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

3 Aug 2010

New Wine Week 2

Into the second week of New Wine. First week was manic. We were short of stewards so ended up working from around 0800 up to 0000. I had a very young team some of whom had never been to New Wine, so a steep leaning curve. I  was concerned that given the age of the team we would have problems with some of the tasks, however with the correct guidance and support most exceeded even their own exceptions. The team quickly gelled together and I felt very proud of the way they worked. I hope they take what they have learned here back home with them. I would like to thank all the people who were in my team for all their hard work and support it made my role as team leader a real pleasure.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production