Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

11 Aug 2013

Home and thank you

Home after an amazing, but tiring two weeks at New Wine. I think it has been one of the best I have ever been too. I have been honoured to serve as a team leader and to have the opportunity to meet some amazing people who have surprised and inspired me. I saw some future leaders among them.
So, thank you to all those that were members of the stewarding team. Things didn't always go to plan and you were sometimes left on a duty a little longer than you expected or left sitting around apparently doing nothing. I appreciate your could humour despite being tired and without you I hate to think what would have happened. I hope you have gained something from your time on the team and will grow in your faith. I am sorry I didn't have the opportunity for proper good byes but with Facebook and other mediums I hope to keep in touch with you. God bless and I hope to see many of you next year.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production