Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

18 Oct 2006

Early start (again)

Up at 0310 today!!

Got to the depot at 0340. Got the coach ready only to be told it had to have to have the tyres changed. That meant redoing all the checks, tacho etc. In the end I was just on time. No worry as only had 15 passengers. fair bit of fog at membury but did not cause too much of a problem. Nice pleasant passegers and chaty. Not meant to talk and drive but as long as it is not too distracting fine by me. Arrived in London at 0750 just in time to say morning to the 0800 on his way out. Had some food and a bit of a read. Then load again at 0920 with only 15 passengers. back to Bath with time to spare to pop into Iceland and get some tea. Home by 1400 nice!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production