Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

30 Oct 2006

Silly Passengers

Very early start today at 0340. Dog woke me up at 0302!! Not that busy but sold a few tickets. Had a passenger going to Poland. Had only allowed 10 minutes between arrive and depart time!!! Got the hump when we arrived a bit late.

Left Victoria OK but as we came on to the M4 noticed a bit of vibration. rang the depot and was told stop and wait for it to be checked. Was a bit of hassle waiting for a spare coach to take the passengers and had to wait a couple of hours to be told it was OK to take back. It was nice to know that I am not forced to drive defective coach's. Unlike some companies. Drove it back empty which was abit strange. Got back to bath OK at 1600.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production