Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

21 Oct 2006

Two Hours late!!!

Well yesterday was bad. Sarted well (is) Fiona and I were picked up but found the coach was faulty. Arranged for a replacement at Bath and got going. Dropped Fiona at Heathrow and arrived in London early. Nice Lunch in the Cafe helped the driver load the 1400 and sat in the park reading untill 1530. Got to J13 on the M4- standstill - for TWO HOURS. Had to take break at Swindon. Got some passengers home by taxi the others came directly to Bath with me. Complete nightmare. Still think of the money. Then today - well off to bed.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production