Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

28 Oct 2006

Where do they get their license from?

Bad start. Just about to set off. "M4 closed" Had a think and in the end went up via melksham and the A4. A wonderful journey and on time. Apart from, do people look in their mirrors?Watched a women in lane1 not looking in the mirror , indicate and move out!!Still arrived Ok in Victoria and went for a very nice Liver and bacon in a little cafe in Vauxhall. Full load going back so had a dupe. Sent him off full to Swindon. Dropped the first passengers off at Reading. Just rejoined the M4 when I here " are we at Reading?"!!!!! Poor guy had missed his stop. Took him to Swindon and pointed him towards the train station. Back to Bath OK.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production