Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

20 Feb 2007

Pain in the leg

Got in at 0515 only to find my shifts had been changed to 0900 but no one told me. Not happy but these things happen so back to bed.

Good day though and even with the new congestion charge arrived on time. So lunch and then a sleep for a couple of hours.

Been having pains in my foot thought it may be gout!! Visit to doctors confirmed this and she also told me that the pain killers I was taking with aspirin were making it worse!!! So ibuprofen tablets and drinking plenty of water. Feel much better now. 1600 today.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production