Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

12 Feb 2007

Two days of 402's

Should have said before. I drive on the National Express 403 and 402 services.

Had two 402 Sunday and Today. I like this one a lot.

It starts in Frome on to Trowbridge which is the county town on Wiltshire. Then on to Melksham this stop has been a bit of a pain due to cars parking and blocking the stop. Next is Devizes always lots of people at this stop. Next is the best bit over the downs and past Avebury and Silbury Hill this area is reported to be a UFO hot spot. I have not seen any myself but at night it can look a bit mysterious.

Next stop is Marlborough usually have time for a 10min break to give passengers and the driver time to stretch their legs and get a paper etc.

After that it's off along the A4 to Hungerford this town was the scene of one of the worst random killings in the UK, if you wish you can read more here.

OK after that its off to Newbury.

That is the last of the A4. now up the A34 and on the junction 13 of the M4. On to Heathrow airport and then into London Victoria Coach Station.

There all none now 1 hour 30mins for lunch and a lie down.

Tomorrow have it in reverse!!!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production