Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

24 Feb 2007

Busy Day. And laws

Very busy today. had dupe on both up and back. Interesting to see with the law on mobile phones changing the number of people still using hand held phones. Why do they do it???
The other thing is the number of vehicles with lights outs. One of my passengers commented last week she had counted 100 vehicles with held lights out. She had too much time on her hands!!! But had a point.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production