Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

26 May 2007

Bank Holiday Traffic

Very busy yesterday. Everyone seemed to heading west (towards to rain!!!!) Took 1hour 15mins to get from Victoria to Heathrow. Then very slow all the way to junction 11. Once we got past there it was foot down and managed to make up some time but only just made it back to Bath within the driving hours. Hope today is a little better.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production