Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

30 May 2007

Bath Bus station moving

For those that do not know Bath is undergoing a major rebuilding. Much of the old 1960's concrete has been demolished to make way for a new Bus station, shops and offices. All much more pedestrian and disabled friendly. As with all developments there has been a far amount of 'discussion' and disruption.
The most important step for me is that as of 17th June the existing Bus Station in Manvers Street will move to a temporary location (2 years) at Avon Street. Therefore if you are traveling on or after this date give yourself lots of extra time to find the new station, park the car etc.

Here is a link to a map which should help.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production