Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

12 May 2007

Bicycles

Pretty quite last few days. Due to have 5 days off but had a phone call asking me to cover the 'overnight'. Didn't do the city work so made a change, just turn up drive the coach, sleep, and drive back. Now for a moan. I hear a lot from cyclists about how car drivers do not give them much room and why are not enough cycle lanes? Well maybe when they are provided THEY COULD USE THEM and not hold up traffic, which then gets frustrated.
Fridge is stocked and going to friends for an Indian, great stuff. And no work until Tuesday.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production