Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

21 May 2007

Time keeping

Nice few days, very early starts but that does mean I get home early. Usual problems with people on the roads not following the highway code but that is life.
Bit of a cock up Sunday. Arrived for my duty and wondered why the passengers looked a bit twitchy. It was only when I rang control for the passengers numbers I realized the coach left 15mins before I thought it did!! No problems though and even with a full coach we arrived in London on time.
Have three days off now and apart from the usual domestic duties, grass cutting etc, I will be installing the new aerials on GB3UB. All very exiting

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production