Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

15 Jun 2010

Good News

Busy day today. Appointment with the physiotherapy department at Paulton and an appointment at the RUH, First one went well, ankle is progressing well and have a lot more movement in it. I still need to keep up the exercises but good news is that they have discharged me. Ten off to the RUH. X-Ray and then a chat with the Doctor. he was very pleased with the progress. he said I could have the metal work removed if I found feeling it through the skin a problem. I cannot see a problem at the moment but at least I have the option. Anyway they do not need to see me again so again discharged. I even have a copy of the X-Ray!
Continuing with the good news, my new weather station arrived today and I am once again able to monitor the local weather. If you wish you can see the data on this blog or more detailed data at http://www.midsomernorton.bravehost.com/gauges.htm

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production