Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

19 Jun 2010

Webcam

Busy day. Sorted the bike brakes out. They were very spongy so did a complete fluid change and they seem a lot better. Also changed the oil and gave it a good clean so looking a little more respectable. Also been playing with a web-cam. Was trying to get it to up load to Weather Underground but failed. However I have managed to get it on the web. You can view it at Midsomer Norton Webcam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice webcam!

Anonymous said...

I've just watched a hot air ballon go past!

Current local weather

Uk Power production