Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

24 Mar 2007

Bath Half Marathon

Sunday is the Bath Half Marathon will be out with Raynet on this. Providing back up comms for the organisers. It is a long time since I have been out on an exercise so looking forward to that. Forgot to say the doctor has put me on Allopurinol for the gout. Feel a lot better and look forward to a beer latter in the week. Been asked to work on Sunday as well, one of the other drivers has gone sick so helps the company out a bit and give me some extra money. As always you will be able to track me here.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production