Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

5 Mar 2007

Day off and new times

Day off today. had to go to doctors as gout still playing up. Have some pills to take for a few days. Also got a cold which does not help. Anyway spent the day getting some of my paperwork up to date and updating this blog. Have added a link so you can book tickets directly from the site. As a lot of you reading this are not in the UK I will try and give a little more information on the places I go through on my travels. Tomorrow is my first day back since the new timetable and fares came in so hope we have no problems.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production