Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

7 Mar 2007

New route

Had the new route today. very nice. Started as normal to Chippenham and off down the A4 past Bowood House to Calne No one to pick so off towards Avebury very quiet on the roads and plenty of time had a chance to look at the fantastic views. One of those mornings I was glad to up at 0450!! Anyway into Avebury and past the stones, a bit narrow with the coach but very little traffic so no problems. On through Wroughton, past the science museum and into Swindon. Then on to the M4 and into London.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production