Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

17 Mar 2007

Holiday & Mothers Day

Still have the cough, so much so I am unable to visit my Mother and Mother-in-law on Sunday for Mothers day. My wife has gone up so at least she can enjoy the day. First time she has been on the Motorway for a long time so a talk on how to drive was in order. She took it all in and arrived safely. This will give me a few days to rest and cough in peace!!! I am now on holiday for a week so will spend some time having a real rest and sorting some more paper work out.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production