Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

27 Sept 2007

Lady with the baby

Frome up today and apart from the traffic in London a good day. One thing we (me and the passengers) saw was, coming out of Hungerford and small white car was in front. I kept a good distance from it as there was a van in front of it and no room to overtake. The car was a little wobbly when suddenly it went the whole way over to the other side of the road and back, not once but several times. We could see the occupants deep in conversation and leaning in to the back. They stayed on the left side of the road but still a bit wobbly. It was only when we were in a queue at Newbury that we saw there was a child in a car seat in the back. I rather not think what would have happened had something been coming the other way.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production