Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

6 Sept 2007

Visit to Cap

Tuesday I made a visit to Christians against Poverty. These are a Christian debt counselling service based in Bradford. I am hoping to start a service from St Nicholas. Travelled up by coach on Monday and stayed in Leeds and then travelled to Bradford on Tuesday morning. These people are so passionate and dedicated. It was a very good day and all I need to do id obtain some funding, but if I am correct in my thinking the Lord will provide this. Came back on Tuesday and - we broke down!! Still the situation was handled very well and I arrived back at Heathrow at 2300.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production