Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

6 Apr 2010

4 more weeks

Not a bad day today. Trip out with a friend to a garden centre and a farm shop, have some idea for when I am fit. Hospital appointment went OK. Plaster off and stitches out. All 32 all of them!! Re plastered with a much lighter plaster but still not able to put any weight on it. I can however rest it on the ground. Doctor seems pleased with it and I had a chance to look at the X-rays. What a mess!! I have a plate running from my foot into my leg and another on the opposite side. Then there are two screws holding the two together. Very impressed with the metal work and the neat stitching. I now have to wait another 4 weeks and have another X-Ray to make sure things are mending OK. Anyway just waiting for someone to pick me up and take me for a drink with some radio friends.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production