Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

2 Apr 2010

Getting There

Into week 3 and the ankle is feeling much better. Not too much discomfort but now have to be very careful as I tend to  forget about the plaster and go to stand up without crutches!! Good news yesterday, have a appointment at the fracture clinic to, hopefully, have the stitches out and a lighter plaster put on.  I hope this will mean I can at least put both feet on the ground and make me less of a hazard. Today is Good Friday and we were planning to attend the service in Radstock. However the weather was dreadful. This sounds rather lame given that Jesus hung on a cross for me. However given I have a couple of  'moments' on paving slaps we decided best to stay at home. Then 5 minutes before the service was due to start the sun came out and has shone all day!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production