Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

30 Jul 2011

Thanks to the team

Week 1 at New Wine has finished and I am taking a break at home, recharging the batteries. It has been a great week, the weather being kind helped a lot. However, what really made the week run smoothly were the members of the team. I did not have the chance to thank them all individually so I am using this blog to send out my heartfelt thanks to all the stewards I was fortunate to have working in my team. I wish you all well for the coming year and hope you have gained as much I have from your participation in New Wine

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production