Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

17 May 2010

Bit of Pain

Highlight of today was trying to catch a young starling which had got under the shed. Managed to get it up to the end of the garden but after being chased by two dogs and a cats not sure how it will fair. Far bit of pain over the last few days. Looked up a few blogs from other people who have done a similar thing and it seems that this is the norm. As you do more with it the more it hurts but you have to stick with it. Seem to have more movement in it and can even go down hill!! Going in to work tomorrow to talk about going back to work so hopefully some good news.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production