Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

6 May 2010

One step at a time

Things going well. Knee playing up though so resorted to a elasticated bandage. I can walk around the house without crutches but any thing else I still need some support.The ankle does not have a great deal of movement but that is only to be expected. one thing that has become quite apparent is that I am going to have take things very slowly. Yesterday maybe pushed a bit to much and the result was a swollen ankle. However this was resolved with a couple of hours of rest. So that seems to be the way things will have to be for a while. One thing that has struck me over the weeks is that my attitude seems to have changed. In the past I have often been seen as having a rather negative attitude to things. i now look at what can be done rather than what cannot. Maybe this was the reason that this all happened. Anyway just let the cat out so back up to bed. Going to walk to the polling station latter (it's only;y at the end of the road) with Fiona and Harvey, so another 'first'.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production