Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

10 May 2010

Good and Bad

Ok things looking up now down to one crutch.. However weekend has been a different matter. Went out Friday and things were great. No crutches, took things slowly and only a little soreness. Saturday really struggled. Foot ankle and lower leg swelled up like a balloon and went bright red. Nearly had a trip to A+E but after didn't and put it down to the washing powder! Sunday complete rest but still the redness. Plan was to contact doctor today. Anyway today has come and things are very good. Redness and soreness have gone and the swelling is reduced to a point where I can get any shoe on!! Have driven the car round town ensuring I can carry out an emergency stop. Been out in the garden and prepared the ground at last and even stated to look at the bike, which I hope to get back on the road next week. So I wait to see how I feel tomorrow morning!!
While looking for some informatiion found this site which I found very interesting.
http://www.saga.co.uk/health/healthyliving/bodymatters/diary-of-a-broken-ankle.asp

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production