Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

24 May 2010

Weather station

Good couple of days. Still some discomfort rather than pain so making good progress. Had our two Godsons and family around on Sunday. Nice to be able to sit outside and eat. Now doing almost everything I was doing before the accident apart from going down stairs and slopes. Garden is looking good and we now have some veg on the go. Been able to get to the garage and bring a lot of stuff home. The owner has been extremely helpful and it will require a bottle etc when we take the key back. One thing that has upset me is that my weather station has stopped working. It has been working without any problems for a couple of years and the last few days has become intermittent and now stopped registering any outside information. I hope I will be able to get a spare transmitter which is about all that can be wrong. Tomorrow is hopefully my last sick day, although I am getting very nervous about returning to work. Not sure why but over two months is the longest I have ever not worked for. Anyway I will take things easy and hopefully won't have any problems.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production