Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

1 May 2010

This and That

Getting very bored now. There are loads of things I need to do and still can't. Some Fiona can do but others like moving pots and large bags of compost she does not have the strength. Also things like sorting some rust on the car are mounting up. I just hope I will be walking after Tuesday. The computer rebuild is going well, with a nice fresh install it is amazing how much rubbish there is on a hard drive. Having loads of time I was able to at last sort out my weather web site. You can now view real time weather data from my back garden at http://www.midsomernorton.bravehost.com/gauges.htm.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production