Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

13 May 2010

Onwards and upwards

Trip to Physiotherapy yesterday. Went very well, most of the time was spent seeing how I walk and just how much movement I have in my foot. Also was told how to use the one crutch I use  properly. Have been given a load of exercises to do which I have just finished. trying now do get back to doing more things. yesterday drove over to our garage in Bath and picked up a load of stuff including the carpet cleaner and the lawn mower. Cut the grass. It is only small so did not take long. Carpet will have to wait for a while until we can have the doors and windows open. Hope to order the brake bracket for the bike soon and get that back on the road.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production